Evergreen District Quartet Coaching Program
Evergreen District is committed to bringing learning to every chapter and quartet that wants it.
We are a far-flung District, and arranging coaching can be difficult.
However, we all want to support our quartets in their musical growth.
To simplify the process, EVG offers a simple grant.
- The quartet must be registered with BHS, and be in good standing
- Funds can be used any way the quartet wishes. No rules.
- Travel, accommodations, coach fees - all are fair game.
- No quartet can receive a grant more than once every two years. To track this, there is an application process.
- Quartets with funds are encouraged to leave the money for those who need it.
- Quartets are encouraged to contact QCED first, to see if there are funds available for coaching of groups of quartets
- Quartets make all their own arrangements and engage the coach of their choice. No rules. Go for it!
- The District will reimburse the quartet up to a total of US$400 to offset costs.
- At this time, no receipts are required. We trust our brothers and sisters to be truthful.
- Funds are disbursed to the quartet once the coach informs the EVG Director of Education that the event has taken place.
Click here to apply for your grant: Quartet Coaching Grant Application Form